new

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Quote: "No matter what age you are, or what your circumstances might be, you are special, and you still have something unique to offer. Your life, because of who you are, has meaning."
- Barbara de Angelis


Day 23: A picture that always makes you smile...

I have so many pictures that make me smile and laugh because- let's be serious- my life is exciting, funny, and awesome ALL the time. Ha not. But right now a picture that has me smiling non-stop is this one..



I came back from working out at the gym during lunch yesterday to find these on my desk. I have never ever been given flowers- from anyone but my parents. A very special man made me very happy yesterday by surprising me with these pretty things. Every time I look at them or this picture a smile spreads across my face. The best part is that he did it for no reason other than to thank me for a wonderful weekend. He may be a keeper this one.

PS- I promise to avoid having sappy posts like this again. GAG. haha

1 comment: