new

Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 17

Quote: "Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it."
 -Mother Teresa



Day 17: A picture of your most treasured item...


           


I don't know what my most treasured item is really. I guess if there was a fire in my house and I had to get out and only grab a few things I would pick my dogs. I don't know if they count as "treasured items" but I know I treasure them ha.

To me items and things can be replaced so although there are alot of items I love and enjoy they are just things. If I lost them that would stink but it wouldn't be life changing or devestating. I don't know what I would do without my dogs. They are spoiled and stinky but I love them so much.

The pictures above crack me up because we were taking pictures in our Easter outfits and decided the dogs needed to have a photo shoot too. We put flowers on their necks and called them Senoritas all day haha. They didn't seem to thrilled about it but we sure were.

No comments:

Post a Comment