new

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 23

Quote: "Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life." -S.D. Gordon


Day 23: Your favorite holiday...

My favorite holiday is Easter-which is coming up so soon!! woo. I really love Easter for a few reasons...

1) The spring weather makes me happy.

2) I love dying Easter eggs with my siblings -lately they have gotten a little rauncy though. Mom doesn't like this but we think it's funny to draw inappropriate things with the white crayons that appear once they are dyed. ha

3) I love having an Easter meal together with family and friends. Great food and company always makes me happy.

4) The religious aspect of this holiday is beautiful to me every year.

5) It's not CHRISTMAS!! If you know me you know how much I don't like Christmas- I know bah hum bah I'm scrooge.

6) Mom still makes us little Easter baskets- she no longer hides them though.

7) All of us are home together for at least one day which is nice.








No comments:

Post a Comment