new

Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 21

Quote: "Animals are such agreeable friends-they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms." 
                -George Eliot 


Day 21: My favorite animal...


If anyone knows me they know that I am OBSESSED with animals. Almost border line weirdly obsessed. I love all types of animals and I wish I could have a zoo at my house. I'm well on my way to creating my own zoo too (jk). Humans are cool but for the most part we are all the same. The thing I LOVE about animals is how many different types there are and how different they all are. Animals fascinate and amaze me to no end.

I always play a game with people and make them pick what type of animal they would be if they could be any kind. I would be a kangaroo no doubt. The are fast, can hop, have pouches that hide their nipples & babies, can box, have huge strong legs and tails... I could go on about why they are cool forever.

Another animal I really like is a hedgehog. I recently got my own baby hedgie- I know it's weird but I don't care. His name is Reggie the Hedgie. He's great... not a very friendly little fellow but I'm sure if you asked him he'd say he loves me.


I also love turtles. I have a little turtle named Turt. I made my friend hold him all the way home from NYC- 17 hours. HA He's a cute little guy and I love him. He looks like a grumpy little old man. He's really small and cute.




And I of course love my dogs more than anything. I am definately a dog person and hope that I always am blessed throughout life with dogs that are as awesome as my 2 are now.

Well now that everyone know's I'm an animal lover and kind of a freak I'm out. Peace out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment