new

Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 24

Quote: "The love of a family is life's greatest blessing." -unknown



Day 24: Something you wish you could change...

I wish I could change how far away from our family we live. It was wonderful growing up in Chicago and being to close to cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. We got to see them almost everyday. Once we moved down to Georgia that all changed and I miss it. We are blessed to still get to see them all a few times every year but I am always jealous of people who can see their family any day they want.


**The Lutzenkirchen side of the family at our lakehouse this past summer for G&G's 50th wedding anniversary.



** The Skolak-Meier side of the family 2 summers ago in Door County for Howie's 80th birthday celebration. Man is he ollllld! Still runs 4 miles a day though. (Not pictured-Dad and Philip)


Basically I have the best and most supportive family in the world and I wish we lived a little closer. When I grow up and start raising my own family I really hope I am blessed enough to be close to my siblings and parents. Family is so important to me. I love the whole fam-damily.

Lub chu all.

No comments:

Post a Comment