Linking up with http://www.blondeambitionblog.com/ today for Confessional Fridays.
- The first time I went to confession for real I was terrified. I shook the whole time as I told the priest that I have sinned. My sins were super intense then too let me tell ya... I was a rotten 2nd grader. So rotten that my sins were probably:
- yelled at my sister
- back talked my mom
- snuck a peek at the blurry HBO channel late one night
- pushed my sister off the slide.
- Kissed the neighborhood boy behind the garage. And by kissed I mean we pecked cheeks
- Sometimes I like watching little kids fall down. I know it sounds mean but I think its hilarious to watch a little kid awkwardly running as fast as they can and then they just EAT IT. I never want them to be hurt but I just love when they bust ass. Then they look up thinking "should I cry? Is anyone looking???" and as soon as they see someone looking they start sobbing. It cracks me up every time. Does this make me the devil?
- I took an extra long lunch. It's Friday and the weathers getting warmer. I do not feel bad. Well I kind of do so being the rule follower I am I'll probably come in a little early Monday. But man did I feel like a rebel.
- I hate Christmas. I know I'm Scrooge. I'm the Grinch. I just think it's too hyped up, people get too stressed, and who wants a fat white guy sneaking in your house. I sure don't. Every Christmas morning since I was little my Mom insists on pictures while we open presents. We now have 25 pictures of me looking like this. No joke.
I'm sexy and I know it.
- I just started a 30 day ab challenge. If you know me you know I HATE doing ab workouts. But since I lost weight there is a chance I could actually have abs now if I work hard at it. Probably won't get them but I'm going to try! And it's about to be bikini season. SO it's day 2 of my challenge and so far so good. My entire body hurts but fingers crossed I stick to it. Hold me to it people!
- Tuesday nights are my favorite night of the week. I get to play soccer every Tuesday night. It makes me so happy. Being the champions numerous seasons in a row also makes me happy. Toot Toot (I just tooted my own horn fyi).
- I'm obsessed with my dog. I love her. She's the best. Even when she's not and she rips things up and I yell at her. Even when she smiles while getting yelled at and pins her ears back to make herself super ugly. She's still the best.
- I am so beyond happy today is Friday.
Smell ya later weekend peoples. Smell ya later.