Quote: "The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed." -Eminem
So I started following a new blog yesterday (http://www.backeastblonde.com/) and got hooked.
Today I decided to follow in her footsteps and join in on the 'Never Have I Ever' post.
So without here goes...
NEVER HAVE I EVER...
- Kissed a girl and liked it (cue Katie Perry aka Kitty Purry song): But for real I've never even kissed a girl and not liked it. I've just never kissed a girl. The appeal just isn't there for me. Even while drunk. I also don't really cave to peer pressure so in college when guys would chant "kiss kiss kiss" and the girls giggle and do it... nope, not for this chick.
- Liked cats: Get away from me right MEOW you little cats. They scare me. They attack me. They make my eyes itch. I don't like them.
- Done drugs: Not one little (non-prescribed) drug has entered my body. Call me a prude or goody two-shoes, but my fear of dying/getting caught/dying was always WAYYY greater than my curiosity. I'm convinced I could somehow die of a marijuana overdose. No drugs for this gal.
- Bit my toenails: Sounds gross. But seriously- I've seen people do this. Biting my own fingernails makes me cringe. But biting your own toe nails?! That's hardcore. And nasty.
- Not laughed out loud at Dogshaming.com: If you don't know what I'm talking about please go check it out. PLEASE.
- Had a bf for more than a year: This isn't because I'm a psycho. Just never found someone worth spending a year of my life with. It'll happen. No worries people.
- Been so hungover I threw up: I rarely even get hungover. Once I get up and take a shower and eat I almost always feel good as new. I had friends (still have even though we're grown ups now...sad.) who throw up from hangovers almost every morning after going out. If I pre-knew I was going to throw up I would NEVER drink. Seriously... get it together people. Jk- I won't judge. But it's so not for me.
- Wanted to work full-time: I love my job. But I would LOVE it even more if it was part-time. Give me full-time pay and let me work part-time? Yes, please. Even working 9am-3pm would be clutch. I just need hours in the day to get stuff done. Can I get an Amen?
- Not felt cool with my bass bumping: I don't know what it is. Give me a song with lots of bass and the windows rolled down and I instantly feel sexy. I am almost 100% positive I do not look sexy one bit. But hey... beauty is in the eye of the bass-holder (see what I did there? huh? huh?). Granted I drive a Kia Sorrento (aka mom mobile) and I am white. So I guess putting subs in my car may not be the norm. But a girl can dream.
On that note... I'm off to get in my car and turn the new JT album wayyyy up and bump to some bass on my way home. His new album is so good.
Smell ya later.