new

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloweenie 2012

Quote: "Eat, drink, and be scary." -Author Unknown



Before I start this post I'd just like to say that I am SOOO glad election day only falls every 4 years. I would go NUTTTY if I had to listen to this political mumbo jumbo every year.

People just get so mean spirited when it comes to politics. I don't like it one bit. I think politics are important but I don't like people's attitude towards it.

So no, I will not tell you who I voted for.

And no, I will not post about voting all over Twitter and Facebook.

And no, I will not instagram my "I'm a Georgia Voter" sticker. Because if you are of voting age and legally allowed to vote then you shouldn't have to show people you voted. It should just be obvious because...

Everyone should exercise their right to vote.
And if this annoys you I'm sorry. I'm not really sorry.

End rant.

*****

On to a better day of the year... Halloween!

I didn't dress up this year because I was once again at a football game during all the Halloweenie parties.


Last year I rocked an Afro though.




BUT we did dress up our dogs. I've never dressed up a dog before but it made me SO happy. There is nothing funnier than an ugly dog wearing a costume.


So I hope you enjoy these as much as I do...


Old lady coe made the cutest black widow spider.


The antennas kept falling into her face ha


Baby Reecie was a little lion.

                                                   

Cutest little lion I've ever seen. Besides Simba.
He was pretty cute too. And he could sing so that was a plus.


Specs was a cheerleader at the last minute. She rocked it.


She's such a spoiled little lion.



And this happened last Saturday...
 Nothings better than a little construction tailgating down in Auburn.



I should be a model. ha


I hope everyone has a wonderful rainy election day.


Smell ya later my fellow Amuricans.


No comments:

Post a Comment