new

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 20

Quote: "Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance."
 -unknown

Day 20: Something you wish you were better at...



I wish I was better at running. I used to be able to run and was actually pretty fast. But for some reason I developed shin splints and now if I run more than a mile and a half straight I can hardly stand up. I wish I could run again because I really am sick of doing the elliptical everyday at the gym! But at least I am able to do that still. If my dumb shin splints would go away I would like to start running races and marathons. Shins splints have been causing me problems for a little over 6 years now though so it may just be ellipticals for the rest of my life.  Oh well at least I can still do cardio somehow.

Don't get me wrong though... I'll still kick your butt in a sprint race. ha

No comments:

Post a Comment