new

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 15

Quote: "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells." - Dr. Seuss


Day 15: A picture of someone who inspires you...


My sister Ann is someone who inspires me. She always likes to make the people around her happy and if they aren't happy she isn't happy. She's had a tough couple of years health wise and she's really done great. If I was dealing with the stuff she has to I can't say that I'd always be as positive as she has. Yes she gets down sometimes like the rest of us but for the most part she just knows shes gotta suck it up and roll with it. She has done some pretty impressive things in her 21 years on this earth and I know she'll do many more!

And- shes pretty funny. As you can tell by this picture of her in a denim jumper and an afro.

No comments:

Post a Comment