new

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 25

Quote: "Only your real friends tell you when your face is dirty." -unknown


Hola-

I haven't posted in awhile- my bad for anyone who is following (this means only you Kelley ha).

I've been super busy lately. It's been good busy but busy none the less. I've had work, tennis, St. Patty's day, met the bf's parents, car died **3 times**, basketball, beautiful weather to play in, etc.

Also I am ready for this 30 day challenge thing to be over.. it's starting to annoy me really ha.

AND I missed day 18 so the whole count will be off. Whoops, I never was good with numbers.

Anyway...only a few more days of this blog challenge. So here goes...



Day 25: Your favorite piece of clothing...




Anyone who knows me knows how much I love love love my Converse Chuck Taylors. I think they are so cute. I like to wear them with anything and everything. I'm not a little skater chick or anything but I really love these shoes. Basically I just wear whatever I like at the time so I don't really think I have a style. You couldn't really pin point me as preppy, grunge, hippy, or anything. I kinda wear a little of each style. It's obvious that I'm no slave to fashion nor do I have any fashion sense at all. Most of the time you'll find me in jeans and a tshirt or athletic shorts/pants and a tshirt. And most of the time you'll find me kickin' it in my Chucks.

It may be time to invest in a new pair because I've pretty much worn mine down and they are getting grungy. Luckily I can fit in a little boy size shoe so it's like $20-$30 bucks cheaper for when I go any buy a new pair. I can't decide if I want to get black again or get a whole other color. We shall see.

Gotta love those little Chuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment