new

Monday, February 14, 2011

Quote of the Day: "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory


I'm new at blogging so I don't know how to get started. So I'm going to try one of these blog challenge things to get the ball rolling...

DAY 1: A picture of yourself with 10 facts (these are going to be very random ha)

 
1) Horses terrify me- they are large and in charge.

2) I'm the oldest but recently have become the littlest of my siblings due to recent growth spurts.

3) I like my meat bloody- the rarer the better.

4) I love animals- so much so that I could eventually end up on an episode of Hoarders as the crazy lady with a zoo in her house.

5) I love nike gym shoes- I probably have over 15+ pairs

6) One of my biggest turn offs is when a guy is wearing tool bag gym shoes- they've got to be so fresh and so clean clean.

7) I choose the people I surround myself with wisely- My family and friends are literally some of the most genuinely amazing people on the planet. They are also all so weird and so funny.

8) People think I'm way tougher than I am- Most of the time I can be pretty wimpy. Ask anyone who has seen me near a roach. Don't get me wrong though- I can still open up a can of WA if need be.

9) I can spit water through my front teeth pretty hard and pretty far. God gave me such a gift.

10) Jesus is my home slice.

1 comment:

  1. I remember your water spitting trick now that you mention it! Haha it's awesome!

    And I thought I'd let you know - Doug and I were driving around the other day and I had my ipod on shuffle...and guess what song came on...OUR song! Remember the "hungry" song we made? About Jenna? Haha it's hysterical and Doug had no idea what was going on! :)

    ReplyDelete