new

Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 13

Quote: "

Day 13: A picture of something you want to do before you die...




Before I die -which hopefully won't be for awhile- I'd like to go to Japan. I love love love to travel on both little trips & big trips. On a weekend just driving 2 hours somewhere is a fun adventure for me. When I graduated Highschool my mom, aunt, and I went to Europe and I loved it! I love seeing different cultures and how they do things and their beliefs. If I could win the lottery I'd travel all the time.

One place I've always been fascinated by is Japan. Ever since I was little I've always wanted to go there. My Dad went there for business a few years ago and said that he could just walk to an open air market and eat fresh fish straight from the water. I love sushi and fish and think that would be awesome!! So before I die hopefully I'll get a chance to go to Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment