new

Friday, February 11, 2011

Newbie Blogger Alert!!

Quote of the Day: "It will happen, when you take action."  -Scott Pritchard

Ok- so I've always kind of thought blogs were stupid. I never knew why people wanted to blog about stuff. I never understood the concept of a blog until recently thanks to my friend Kelley. She always raved about how she was blogging and I always laughed at her. BUT her excitement did make me curious so I decided to check out her blog. Kelley is one of my very best friends and I lived with her for 3 years in college. It's safe to say I know ALOT -probably too much- about her. What I discovered while reading her blog is that there is a whole part of her that I didn't know. It was so cool to see this side of her that she lets come out through her writing and her blogging. I felt like I became closer to her -if that's at all even possible- by reading her blog. I slowly realized I liked the concept of blogging!!

SO- you can thank Kelley -or maybe after reading my blog you won't want to anymore ha- for opening my little eyes and heart to the wide world of blogging!!

I can't guarantee that any part of my blog will be interesting. You may even think I'm stupid after reading it. And to that all I have to say is I AM WHO I AM and if you don't like it stop reading it dummy. ha

I don't know how often I'll be blogging or what I'll be blogging about but I guess we'll find out! Lately I've been trying really hard to focus on making my life -and my outlook on it- more positive. I hope this blog will help me with that and will allow me to grow.

Smell ya later-
Amy

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of my little tater tot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing about blogs before I started mine...I always made fun of my mom for reading them! But now I'm obsessed with blogging! :) Welcome to the blog world!

    ReplyDelete