new

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 11

Quote: "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product."   – Eleanor Roosevelt

Day 11: A picture of your favorite band or artist...



I love music so it's really hard for me to pick just one band or artist that I love. One band that I have always really enjoyed is Jack's Mannequin. In Highschool my friend and I used to drive around in the summer in his jeep with the top off screaming these songs at the top of our lungs. I miss days like that from college and highschool where all you needed was a bathing suit, good friends, good music, and the wind in your hair. The summer before we all left for our freshman year of college a bunch of us went to the O.A.R. concert. Jack's Mannequin opened for O.A.R. and I was more excited to see the opening act than the actual performance. Although the concert was wonderful too! Their music just makes me want to sing and I really love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment