new

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 4

Quote of the day: "If I've learned anything, it's that you should have the people who love you around you for as long as you can."-Keanu Reeves, Sweet November

Challenge Day 4: A picture of your favorite night




I have had so many favorite nights this post was almost impossible for me to do! College consisted of some of the funniest/craziest/most memorable nights ever. Basically any night I'm with my friends ends up being a good time.

HOWEVER- recently I have had one of the most incredible nights of my life take place in Glendale, AZ. My baby brother won the National Championship! The entire trip was so incredible and still seems like a dream.

My brother did something that most people can't say they did or ever will do and we were blessed enough to get to share that experience with him. The entire day-night was perfect.

I cannot say how proud of my brother and the whole team I have been this whole season. I am especially proud of how my brother conducts himself off the field. He inspires kids, adults, and families alike by the way he acts and the person he is. Through this whole thing he has remained humble and true to himself and I can't express how proud that makes me and my entire family.

SO shout out to AU and to my baby brother and to the best night ever!

1 comment: