new

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Miami- Day 6

Quote of the day: "I've learned that fate only takes you so far. After that, it's up to you to make it happen." -Can't Hardly Wait 

Well I've been in beautiful Miami, FL for the past 5 days so haven't had a chance to post. I'd say I'm sorry but I'm not because it was totally worth it. I was lucky enough to spend quality time with my Grandma, Grandpa, Aunts, and Mom. The annual Coconut Grove Art Festival was in town which was AWESOME to walk around and explore. We went to South Beach to lay out, eat, and people watch. South Beach literally has the best people watching of anywhere I have ever been. It's so diverse down there and everyone just dresses and acts however they want. I also got to spend the day at a gorgeous country club eating brunch, driving a golf cart around the course, and laying by the pool. To top it all off UM won their basketball game and are 23-3 now! Go C-A-N-E-S!!

OK so back to the little challenge:


DAY 6: A person you would want to switch places with for a day...



 I would change places with Mia Hamm for a day if I could. I think shes a strong confident woman who has had alot of success playing the sport she loves. I would love to be still playing soccer and competing at an Olympic level. Little girls look up to her and consider her a role model. AND outside of soccer she has a little family with Nomar Garciaparra which is pretty sweet too!

No comments:

Post a Comment