new

Monday, April 2, 2012

Me Monday

Quote: "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." -George Bernard Shaw

Me.

1. What's one word you would use to describe your job?
Full. My job is full of learning opportunities. I work for a smaller company and because of that I get to have my hands in all different aspects of the company. I love that I am continually learning everyday.
2. What one word would you use to describe yourself?
Odd-ball. I think that I am odd but in a good way. I am who I am and I've really grown to like who I am. Luckily I think I bring out the odd-ball in my best friends like Kelley in the below picture.

3. Do you want to have children?
Eventually, yes. But it's dependent on the person I fall in love with. I need to meet that person before I have any clue of when I want kids and how many I want.
4.What's your favorite color?
Blues. I like cool colors. I love all shades of blue. Then next I love purple.
5.Which do you prefet hot chocolate of coffee?
Coffee. I'm not a chocolate type of girl.
6.If you could have a super power what would it be?
Make the perfect man fall hopelessly in love with me. jk- I think I should leave that one up to good ol' God.
7. Which do you prefer beach or mountains?
Probably mountains. I would LOVE a mountain house on a lake though. That way you have the best of the sunny lake and the mountains.
8. Favorite season?
Fall. No questions. All the other seasons can suck it. I wish it was fall foreva eva.
Favorite pizza toppings.
Cheese please. Nothing more, nothing less.
9. Night owl or early bird?
Night owl. The early morning is my archenemy. Sometimes having to wake up early makes me literally want to sit up and cry. ha such a baby.
11.What is your guilty pleasure.
Sushi. I crave it all day everyday. And I'm naughty and eat it wayyyyy too much. I seriously get sushi like at least 2 times a week. I think I should of been born in Japan.
12. What is your favorite iPhone app?
I love my Fitness Pal app. I keep track of what I'm eating all day every day. With that little app, working out, and eating right I have lost 20lbs and lost 3-4 pant sizes. Thank chu little app for your help, thank chu very much.
13.What is your most embarrassing moment?
One time (VERY recently) I was at a funeral and I introduced the daughter of the dead-lady as the dead-lady who was very dead in her casket behind me. You probably had to be there for this to be embarrassing but it totally was. I turned beet red and my sisters were cracking up.
14. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Currently I say ick to ice cream and YEAAA to frozen yogurts. Don't get me wrong ice cream is delicious but I just can't get enough of that tart frozen yogurt. Perhaps they'll make a sushi flavored yogurt and my dreams will be complete. **VOM that would be nasty.
15. How did you meet your spouse?
I hope one day I will be able to answer this...
16.What's one food you can't live without?
Sushi (obviously). But besides that avocados. I loove them. I cut them in half and spoon them out into my mouth. SO GOOD.
18. What was the happiest day of your life?
I can't even decide what the happiest day has been. In general I'd say most of my days tend to be pretty darn happy lately.  I think overall I'm happiest at my family's lakehouse with our dogs, friends, food, and the people I love the most.

**Please Enjoy the below montage of rando lake pics...

Little Boat ride


 Ann, Philip and I enjoying the boat after mass and brunch last Easter


Gotta love all that Georgia kudzo killing the trees. NOT.


This picture makes me laugh. I was FRIED so I decided to
 completely cover up from the sun.
 So I look like a dork and I caught the tiniest fish alive. ha


Lovin' the sun... except for not really in this picture
 because I'm so sunburnt.


19. Favorite sport?
To play: soccer. I'm on 2 co-ed soccer teams and I love it so much. I am constantly covered in bruises from it. So much for having sexy legs. Currently they are pale and bruised. Sexy time. To watch: Football. Especially watching my baby bro play.


This is from when he won the National Championship.
That's one large person doing a somersault. But he did catch the ball!

20. Name one item on your bucket list...
Get married.

Hope everyone had a fun weekend!

Welp that's all for now.


Smell ya later kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment