new

Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Funnies

Quote: "All you need in the world is love and laughter. That's all anybody needs. To have love in one hand and laughter in the other." -August Wilson

So over the week there have been a few things that have literally made me giggle out loud. Oh I love the little things that can induce a giggle.

The top thing that made me laugh so hard I had tears was my little dog chasing a blanket like a bull. You'd have to be there but she was hysterical. She was flipping upside down in the air to try to get to it.

It was funny until she flipped and body checked me in the face.
She's small but it knocked me down.

Anyway...

Jesus is everywhere...


That is one holy pug.

It made me laugh (and also wish jesus was in my dog's anus).

Besides the awkward teenage pocahontas makeout sesh going on... check out the guy in the background and his creepy face.

-Boner alert?!- 


This made me laugh and made me happy because it confirmed that cats really are stupid. Seriously-Who get's their tush handed to them by a bunny.

Cats do.


This was the best one of all. I.CRACKED.UP.



HAHAHHA how does that even happen?!

The kid is literally being ingested at a petting zoo.

Freaking awesome.

Welp hope that made your Friday afternoon a little more chipper.

I know it made mine 36% better. Only 36% because, let's be serious, I'm still sitting at work on a gorgeous Friday afternoon.

Talk about getting antsy over here... let me freeeeee!

Smell ya later peoples.

No comments:

Post a Comment