new

Friday, March 9, 2012

27 random questions

Quote: "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers." -Voltaire

But don't judge me by the below questions because I didn't make them up and they are pretty stupid. And I am not. So don't judge me ha.

I stumbled accross the following questions and decided to post my answers. Copy and paste them and let me know your answers too! Or make a post about it and link me to it...

27 random questions

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
    DAYYYYM gurl you look hot. SLASH Gurl wash yo hair you greasy head.

2. How much cash do you have on you?    Currently... $.78 -wow that's sad. I'm a "swipe-it" kind of girl.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"    For Shure.
4. Favorite planet?   Captain
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?    An unknown number from Texas. I didn't answer because I never answer unknown numbers. I dislike getting caught talking to people I don't want to. Rude of me, I know.
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?   The basic boring iphone one I guess.

7. What shirt are you wearing?    A women's fitted Calvin Clein shirt for work.
8. Do you "label" yourself?
    As a badass, yes.

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?    Old Navy black round toe pumps. They are my comfy go-with everything black heels. I   need new ones though.
10. Bright or Dark Room?     Bright colors so it's cheery but dark room when I'm sleeping.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?     The answers were blank so I think they were apparently boring.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?      Watching the last season of Weeds.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?      My sister Ann saying "K". Yea, my life is THAT exciting.

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?        Far because I don't think they are in Georgia. If they are I'm driving to get a slurpie right meow though. Right meow.

16. What's a word that you say a lot?       Bitchnut - As in: "Man that kid is being such a bitchnut." Not sure why, I think I made it up.
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?      My dog, with her eyes. Ha jk. It was probably my Faja.
18. Last furry thing you touched?      Baby Reecie

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?      Two Naproxen
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?      Do people still use film? I just use my iphone... kinda sad.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?     21 WOOO. ha I don't really know.
22. Your worst enemy?       Anxiety... I hate when it comes.
23. What is your current desktop picture?      A blue screen. I need to fix that because I swear I'm not that boring!

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?       You spell Apron A-P-R-O-N. To my male coworker... haha
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly?     A million dollars. I'd fall if I flew. I have enough trouble walking. It would be dangerous for me to be up in the air.

26. Do you like someone?       I like alot of people. I'm a friendly little thang.
27. The last song you listened to?        Nelly's Country Grammer... throw back. It was actually on the radio. Yes, I CRANKED it up.


Smell ya later fellow Q&Aers.


No comments:

Post a Comment