new

Monday, April 4, 2011

Ugly Little Mutts

Quote: "A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -Josh Billings

Ugly Little Mutts

I by no means have "attractive" looking dogs. They could never be in any type of dog show. They probably would never be considered pretty. But I love them and think they are the cutest little dogs. My oldest dog Coe is a weird looking little freak though. I have no clue what she is and she sure is odd.

This weekend I picked them up from the groomers where we had them shaved down for the summer. They NEVER get shaved so it was sooooo funny when they finally came out from the back of the groomers. I died laughing. Here are some pictures of my ugly dogs made uglier by being shaved...

Specs before:


Specs after:


Specs doesn't look very different... she's lucky. When she got shaved the only thing that was very different was her spots became more prominent. She's definately the "looker" of both of our dogs.

Coe before:



Coe after: Are you ready for this... its hysterical!







Apparently her underneath coat is a completely different color. Normally she's all black but when she's shaved shes grey. The best part is the huge black skunk stripe down her entire back. She looks like a mixture between a skunk and a cat. Gosh she's pretty. Right after this picture she got mad about being at the groomers and what they did to her so of course she peed right on their floor. Nice- talk about embarrassing.

Besides getting the dogs from the groomers I had a pretty low-key weekend. Played tennis (lost -crap), got lunch with Allie, cooked out at John Mike's, and hung out with my main squeeze.


Not a bad little weekend! Hope you enjoyed the pictures of my ugly dogs as much as I did. I'm going to leave you with a few more dog pics...lucky you.

Smell ya later.


Sleeping Beauties...



















They were holding paws...






She fell asleep in this postition -awkward...





She can't handle the sun on the boat very well so she sits under the wheel and looks like Yoda...





No comments:

Post a Comment