new

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Quote: "Home is not where you live, but where they understand you." -Christian Morganstern


New Apartment

We finally did it! We found an apartment we like and put the deposit down! I can't wait to move to Buckhead in June. I only wish they had an earlier move-in date so we could move-in the beginning of May instead  -oh well!

I can't wait to get settled into our new place and begin decorating! It's scary moving away from home but I'm definately ready. Here's to being a legit adult now. For the first time I'm literally going to be completely on my own financially. No more free rent, utilities, and meals like I've had this past year at home. I've played the role of "freeloader" quite nicely for a year but it's time to cut the strings!

I'm super super excited and I can't wait to show everyone my new place! Cheers to new life adventures about to begin!

Smell ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment