new

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I 'mustache' you a question...

Quote: "Yes, the past can hurt, but the way I see it, you either run from it, or learn from it." – Rafiki in The Lion King

Abby graduated from high school this past weekend! woo.

My family was in town. woo.

I had a 3.5 day weekend. woo

Man life is good.


Abby's graduation was a little boring (sorry but it totally was). So we passed the time by photobombing mustaches onto everyone in the family.

Enjoy...

Gramps really can rock a stash.


Wittle baby bro.


Dad looks very creepy ha


The stash made him look so sophisticated.


Cross-eye stash girl. Sexy.


This family came up to Philip when we were leaving and said that they were fans. The daughter said she was a huge fan and did a school project on him (whatever that means). She wanted a picture with him so I photobombed a mustache on him. HA Got em'.


Grandma looks so attractive.


Grandma has no hair on her head but she sure can grow a stash.


Mom is cute even with a stash.


After Abby's graduation we went to some Grad parties for family friends. Then we woke up super early and 4 car fulls of people headed to the lake.

We spent Saturday morning through Monday afternoon there and it was GLORIOUS.

Pictures are on my mom's camera so until I get my hands on them I have nothing to show.

This weekend I have to head to Birmingham on Friday for a wedding. My little bro is in the wedding and I'm going to be his date for the rehearsal dinner. The night of the rehearsal dinner is his 21st birthday so I hope we get a chance to celebrate!

Saturday the whole fam will meet us in Birmingham and we will watch Neil and Emily tie the knot.

Can't wait.

Here's to another upcoming busy weekend. Seems like they never end!

It makes me a happy happy girl.

Smell ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment