new

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Positivity

Quote: "Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner." -Les Brown


Do you ever have days where you just wake up happy? I love when that happens.

Today was just one of those days. I woke up, took a deep breath, and was like "lets do this thing".

It didn't hurt that my sister dropped off my puppy this morning at 7:45am and I was so happy to see them both. Reecie had a sleepover at my parent's house last night so my sister Ann dropped her off on her way to nannying this morning. What a great sister and doggie Auntie she is.

All-in-All lately I've been very content and pretty darn happy with my life.

**My life is where I want it to be at this time.

**I have family and friends who I love and feel the love returned each day from them.

**I have a job that I actually enjoy going to each day (rewind a year and I never thought I would have left my job from hell and found this one I really like).

**Most days I feel like I'm learning and bettering myself.

**I have a puppy who makes me feel needed and feel joy each and every day.

Reecie was loving on my brother this
 weekend after his shoulder surgery.



**I love my new car and new apartment and feel so blessed that I fell into them so randomly.

**I have a strong faith and trust in the power of prayer.

**I've been strong and struggled through the pain of a hard break-up and feel like I've learned more from myself from it than I thought I would. I still feel sad and miss him alot but I know it happened for a reason and I pray that someone better fitted to me and my life comes along.

**I have a soccer team that I love and a sport that I am thrilled to play each week. --Tonight I am going to try to play with my stress fracture. The doctor said as long as I take it easy I can start playing through the pain. (Fingers Crossed)

**I've been training, workingout, and eating healthy and I love the way I feel and am starting to look.

After I worked out last night I made
 Kale & Mushrooms with Salmon. It.Was.So.Delicious.



**I am healthy (minus the stress fracture) and I am able to wake up each morning and do the things I want to do.

**I like who I am and who I am becoming.


I could really go on and on about what makes me feel happy and blessed but there are just too many things.

Right now I am just in a good place. I hope it continues and I hope my happiness and positivity radiates off onto others who need a little "life booster".

This post kind of makes me sound like a craz-o who is on "happy pills". Or that I am drunk. ha

Smell ya later sunshines.

1 comment:

  1. This is so wonderful to read Amy! I am so glad you are in such a great season of life (and I hope it lasts a long long time!)

    ReplyDelete