If you really knew me...
- You'd know I have an irrational fear of roaches. I cannot and will not go near them. Even if they are dead I can't go near them. I will avoid a room for days until someone else picks up the dead roach. Not really practical of me.
- You'd know I LOVE sushi. I eat it at least once a week. I'm starting to become concerned about the amount of mercury I consume weekly though. It hasn't stopped my sushi consumption yet so we'll see. I may start glowing soon.
- You'd know I bruise like a peach. After almost every soccer game I am bruised. If I end up brushing/bumping up against something then I'll most likely bruise. I'm not sick or anything... I've checked it out. I just bruise like a girly little peach.
Seriously, see below... those are pretty normal for me.
- You'd know I'm very spiritual/religious but sometimes (ok ok alot of times) I just don't like to get up for church. Good thing Jesus is my homeboy and I'd like to believe he understands. But on the other hand... when I do get motivated and get up to go to church with the family it makes me very happy. I love sitting next to them and intently listening (ok totally goofing around) to the priest. It makes me feel really close to them.
- You'd know that I never complain that my dog is not a lab mix. It doesn't bother me at all that I ended up with a rat child instead of the lab mix the Humane Society told me I'd get. Psh- thanks for that huge lie.
Scaredy Rat hates the vet.
When the seat's taken... make your own.
Why yes, I'd love to sit with you at the dinner table and then pass out for 20 minutes.
Reecie trying to drink her Grand ma ma's beer. Rude.
Facebooking with her Grand ma ma.
- You'd know I love my life, I love my family, I love my friends, I love my job, I love my dog, I love my car, I love everything! Ok so not really everything but I'm feeling pretty loving right now apparently.
It's almost the weekend... maybe that's why!
Smell ya later.